What are Epics, what are stoies and what is the difference between them?
There has been a thread about this topic about a year ago. What I learned from this is, they are nearly alike and there is hardly any difference between them in GH anyway. Epic and story is somehow a notion of agile requirement engineering. They, both of them, can be used to collect and analyze requirements. So there is an option for both of them in GH. But they are handled alike, aren't they? They do have the same attributes, they may be devided into subtaks. There is no connection between epics and stories. Stories are no description of epics in detail that will lead to a hierarchy, what I would have expected.
What I learned is to decide one of them and use it and avid the other one. So I chose stories.
What would you do? What have you done?
Thanks,
Siegfried