Hi,
We're using Jira 6.0.
About one screen down on the following URL, there is a picture of a board that is used as an example of the Wallboard Gadget.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Using+the+Wallboard+Gadget
My question is not about the Wallboard plugin (which works fine for placing any existing board of mine on the dashboard), but rather about how this particular example board was constructed.
This looks like an ordinarly Kanban board, but the first column is labeled Backlog. As far as I can see from the documentation, columns must correspond to status values (or unions of status values) only. I cannot figure out what statuses might have been used to create the Backlog column, at least using the default Jira statuses.
My use case is that I have a bunch of cases with Open status and I would like to keep them in a separate column as I prioritize them by moving them to ToDo. That way, I always have a list of the cases that I have not yet examined carefully enough.
Can anyone out there suggest how this board might have been created?
Thanks,
-H.