Hi team,
I am trying to integrate Crowd to JIRA. The basic Crowd remote test connection has been validated.
The next step is, I guess, to work on the User directory order and have the Crowd server entry sitting above the JIRA internal directory.
This is where my problem is: I am unable to complete this re-ordering.
My login profile is part of the atlassian-admins group.
Yet, when I try to move Crowd Server above JIRA internal directory, I get the following error message: You cannot move the directory without losing your system admin privileges.
Note that the following message can be seen next to the JIRA internal directory section: You cannot edit this directory because you are logged in through it, please log in as a locally authenticating user to edit it.
I am not too sure of the "log in as a locally authenticating user" meaning.
Any technical help would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance,
Cheers, Fred
Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNG