Hi,
I try to create an issue when my Scrum Board is displayed in Work Mode.
If I'm logged in as a member of the jira-administrators group, a popup appears at the top of my browser with the following text : Your Issue XXX-nn has been created but is not currently visible. Add it to Sprint 1.
When I'm logged in as a developper, I just have this text : our Issue XXX-nn has been created but is not currently visible. I would like the Add it to Sprint 1 link to be displayed.
I tried to add the developper in the list of the administrators of the board, and I still have the issue.
This user also have the Schedule Issue permission on my projet.
What is the permission/condition to allow all my developers to add issues created from the Work Mode to the current Sprint in one click?
Thanks for your help
Stéphane