I just downloaded jira software and I would like to create a Scrum Project with stories sprints and so on. It is possible to do this in trial version? Or is any trial version for students?
Yes. It is possible to create a scrum project in while using a trial/evaluation licence.
However, to do this you need to make sure you activate 'JIRA Software'.
Go to JIRA Admistration (i.e. cog icon on top menu bar) > Applications > Versions & licenses.
Make sure 'JIRA Sottware' has licence details pasted in.
Then you'll be able to create projects using the JIRA Software project templates, one of which is for Scrum.
A trial version simply expires after a while. It's the same software with the same functions as a licenced version.
So, yes. Click "create project" and choose the Scrum option
Where can I see Scrum option?
Hi lonut - What do you see if you go to JIRA Admistration (i.e. cog icon on top menu bar) > Applications > Versions & licenses?
Is there a heading there for "JIRA Software" and is it enabled?
Waw..You are totally right. The problem was that I didn't paste de licence there.Huge like for the answer. I spent lot of hours finding a way to solve this. Thank you very much, Sam!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.