In my JIRA we have multiple issue types which are used across SDLC , my requirement is to find all the defects that are created by SIT team and link them back to the development taks.
I use this query to find all my development tasks
filter name =19847
issuetype = "Development Task"
Currently there are a lot of defects which are not connected to the Development task . I can run a query to manualy search for a part of the development task name and then manually add them.
I use following query to find all the unliked defects
type = Defect AND affectedVersion >= " 2 " AND ("Defect Type" is EMPTY ) AND NOT(issue in linkedIssuesFromFilter("19847")) and Summary ~ "Earned%Income%"
after I find all the defects for Earned income development taks then I open the development task and link all the defects to it manually . This is very time consuming .
I want to know if there is any automatic way to accomplish it.