Greetings! I am administering a GreenHopper-based project and we have modified the default Workflow to suit our project's needs. However I have noticed that when viewing the project at a high level using the "Agile" tab on the left side of the main Project page, GreenHopper is still using the default Workflow States for its query to determine what is "To Do", "In Progress" and "Done".
Each of our Boards has been customized to use columns for "To Do", "In Progress", "Pending Approval" and "Approved", with similarly-named States in the customized Workflow. The Boards and Workflows are all functioning great!
How can I update GreenHopper so that the Project's high-level Agile view queries against my project's Workflow States instead of the default ones? Currently, the super-useful red/yellow/green progress bar widget in that view is showing that Zero tasks are "Done", because it queries against the default "Resolved" and "Closed" States.
Essentially I want to change this:
project = MyProject AND (fixVersion = SomeVersion OR "Release Version History" = SomeVersion) AND status in (Resolved, Closed) ORDER BY priority ASC, key ASC
Into this:
project = MyProject AND (fixVersion = SomeVersion OR "Release Version History" = SomeVersion) AND status in (Submitted, Approved) ORDER BY priority ASC, key ASC
Help greatly appreciated!
-Andre