This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Adding a Confluence Gadget to a JIRA Dashboard
Hi all,
I've a small problem with my JIRA's instance.
I've seen the documentation but i don't know if i can put a new Gadget.
How could I put a new Gadget (that's not in my gadget repertory) in my Jira Instance ?
You need to link the application with the gadget you want to use.
External gadgets should be available as plugins via the Atlassian marketplace. See here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/using-dashboard-gadgets-802592293.html#Usingdashboardgadgets-Extensiongadgets
You can install plugins via administration - Add ons.
It's not an external gadget, it's a gadget from Confluence and i don't find the same information than in the documentation..
So you want to add a confluence gadget to you JIRA application? Or do you want to add a standard gadget in Confluence?
What exactly do you want to add and where? Can you link the documentation?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.