I am using Confluence On Demand hosted by atlassian. I hav the typical anonluence admin rights but for installing plugins one has to login as system administrator.
I was setting up the https://watercryst-wiki.atlassian.net/ -appllication - so i am the only systemadministrator, but i cannnot access it.
You don't get those rights for OnDemand. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Atlassian+OnDemand+Plugin+Policy
Thank you Nic, for this information !
But still I have some problems with the
plug-in.
The Macro-Browser refuses to work, after I have tried to activate all the macro-Mudule within this plug in. The Macro-Browser is working well when I deactivate the plug in itself.
Are there at least some modules within the plug-in compatible with the macro-browser, which I can activate? For instance I would loke to have a Button-macro etc.
I'd suggest you raise that with Atlassian support - when plugins misbehave, the first place to check is the logs, which you can't do directly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.