HI everyone. I'm seeing multiple postings on this topic, but nothing about Jira7 and the basic question of "Why a very minor revision number change is preventing me from migrating off Cloud hosting"
The message I'm getting is:
| Description | Time | Level | Exception |
|---|
Failed to start JIRA due to a build number inconsistency. The data present in your database is newer than the version of JIRA you are trying to startup. Database build number: 71001 JIRA app build number: 70114 Please use the correct version of JIRA. You are running: 7.0.5#70114- |
I downloaded V7.0.5 off Atlassian 2 days ago, and I did my data import within the same day. If Atlassian is constantly upgrading the cloud service with new build numbers, how can we ever complete a migration off it, if the newbuilds are not available for download?
The implied question is, where do I get JIRA build 71001 ?