How do I report this bug?
For a space that has shortcuts to other pages in the sidebar, if you click on the LOGO the dialog shows up with these shortcuts also.
Click the link will take you to an invalid page because the url has an additional "/wiki" added to it.
https://test.jira.com/wiki/wiki/display/TEST/mytest
Hi there,
You can report this bug by visiting jira.atlassian.com and selecting the Confluence project.
If you'd like, you can also raise a support request on support.atlassian.com so that we can double check this behaviour and see if there is any fix or workaround for you.
Hope this helps!
Cheers!
I don't think this is a bug, I think you've set up the link incorrectly. Take a look at the link settings in the admin settings for it.
I added shortcuts by going to the "configure sidebar" and selecting from the pages there. I didn't manually enter the link. I'll dig for any admin settings of links.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.