is ScriptRunner for JIRA is the only way to run Groovy scripts for JIRA ?
Hi @srinivas charan mamidi ,
I don't know any other tool to run groovy scripts than script runner. I you concern is regarding their price, you can install their free version(v3.14) and use it.
1.download script runner plugin and install
2.click on adds-on
3.there is option in left hand side panel behaviours
4.click on that
5.add behavior for particular field and write your script for that field
6.run your script
What "scripted" functionality do you need exactly ?
Yes, it's the only one I am aware of. Well worth the price for long-term JIRA administration
bulk user creation
Hi,
This is handy. Do you have any links of video tutorials to get started with writing simple scripts for adding dynamic custom fields etc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.