I want to disable "i" shortcut (not interested in disable all of them). Can someone help me and tell how to do it ?
AFAIK, there is no way to disable/enable single shortcut through JIRA UI.
You can do it by creating custom addon with Keyboard Shortcut Plugin Module but this looks like too much effort.
I made my own plugin but it did not override shortcut or disable it just add another action
Check the paragraph "Overriding Existing Keyboard Shortcuts". Important item:
ensure that an order element is added, whose value is greater than that defined in the keyboard shortcut being overridden.
order
I should be more specific, because there is another problem When I add plugin with shortcut "i" action, I can override it only in overlap "Issues". My plugin is not working in "Backlog" or "Active sprints".
@Volodymyr Krupach thx for help This work perfect:
AJS.$(document).keypress(function(event) { if (event.keyCode == '105' ){ // console.log('hakunamatata + karamba'); event.stopImmediatePropagation(); } });
Welcome .
We have this same exact issue and need to disable the "i" function in our instance. Where exactly would you have to put this code? I tried putting it in the annoncement banner with no success.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.