Seems to me that every now and then, XCode farkels up my repositories and I'm looking for another way to guarantee error-free backup. Would this be a smart move?
If XCode is making mistakes with your repository, you should definitely switch clients. SourceTree doesn't always perform well (especially for the first few releases after new features are introduced), and sometimes UI updates make customers grumpy, but I've heard very few complaints about SourceTree doing something it shouldn't with the repository itself.
Personally, I much prefer running source control operations while staring at the commit graph, rather than just the folder structure of my working copy.
HI Seth... what do you mean by "commit graph"? Can you elaborate on how you do your source control operations? or give me a doc URL that would explain it? I would appreciate it... R
By graph I mean the top panel in this screenshot of SourceTree (via AppStore): http://a4.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Purple/v4/ac/d1/a9/acd1a942-0815-e365-df4e-1cede14e9e20/screen800x500.jpeg
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.