Hello,
I setup a new Confluence server and want to check the performance.Normally i used Jmeter but it looks like the scripts are not supported anymore.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/vIXtFwWe no longer support these performance testing scripts.They are no longer used internally for testing and may not work with Confluence 5.2.
How i can i do this now? Any hints?
Regards,Tim
Hi Tim,
Indeed is not supported anymore, but it usually works even on newer versions (is more problematic for the newest one though).
Have you tried to use it on your new Confluence? If so, could you tell us if it works for you?
This is not useful. If those scripts are not guaranteed to work, their results are suspect as well.
What do you recommend to use instead?
I assume Atlassian has switched to another method of permormance testing?
Is it possible for Atlassian to share the method (/scripts) as before?
They did, see HERE but they aren't sharing it just yet.
Also, https://github.com/EmidioStani/confluence-jmeter
Do you have any idea how to configure http://gatling.io/docs/ for test confluence performance?
Or maybe you know where I can find any tutorial?
Thank you.
Hi i'm wondering if u manage to find a way to configure gatling for test confluence performance ?
I'm working on a similar project and i need help with it.
if you have any idea, please let me know
thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.