This drives me crazy!
So I'm in Greenhopper Task Board, and i have a fixVersion set so I am looking at our current sprint. Let's say i find a low priority card that I don't think we are going to get to but will get to in the next sprint.I select the card, drop down the menu of fixversion, and select a new version.
At this point, the view that I have selected should stay put, because I am trying to manage that current sprint.
Instead what Greenhopper does, which is nuts, is move my entire view to the new fixversion that i switched that card to... so I am no longer looking at my current sprint, but rather the sprint that i just moved that card to.
I realize that I probably could do this in the planning board, but I'm task boardin' dammit!
Anyone else frustrated by this?
thanks ya'll