Hi there,
I am using confluence to manage the knowledge base content of the company.
Can anyone please guide me the steps as how to delete/ change the video appearing on the home page/ dashboard?? here is the URL of our knowlege base:
http://kb.ascertia.com/dashboard.action
The video is appearing under the Popular tab..
Many Thanks.
Regards,
Anjum
Duplicate of https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/300541/how-to-remove-the-default-confluence-video-from-the-home-page-dashboard-of-knowledge-base
6 hours isn't a fair length of time - I work and sometimes sleep for more than 6 hours. Give us a chance, we're not support!
Yea, its a duplicate question but its been more than 6 hours no body replied to my earlier question.. ??
How may I put my query on the top so that max people see it and may answer..?
To re-iterate Nic's point...People respond when they feel like they can. Additionally, if folks feel like you haven't done due dillagence they may not reply at all. A lack of a reply doesn't mean you should keep hitting the list.
Another thing to do would be to hit the Atlassian document store. If you are in need of a quicker answer, possibly a ticket with support would be quicker, but this isn't a system down sitution, so you may have to wait a bit.
My appologies if I have done something against the forum's code of conduct, I didnt mean that in a mean way.. I was looking for a quick solution and nothing else..
sorry again..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.