We have Jira On-Demand but planing on host it ourself.
I have installed Jira 6.2.2 and made it all working out fine until I imported the On-Demand data to the local server. Not sure what happend but there was a lot of thigns I think got lost when I did the import/restore to the local.
So I as well now downloaded the Jira Agile Jar file and it says to go to Manage Add-On and klick the Upload... link. I can't find it at all.
There where other things like backup/restore from the settings menu as well that got lost?!
Don't know why but it feels like the Local hostes version got like all settings and things from the On-Demand version and not just the "data"?
What should I do? Reinstall the server? It's only on trial at the moment but would like to move to local hosting as soon as possible.