TimeReportGadgetError.png
We are having the same problem. Is it something that Atlassian has hanged that has caused the gadget to break or a recent update to plugin.
Is there a work around or someway to easily view and log time?
My guess is that you were using one of the gadgets that were removed from Cloud a few months ago.
Specifically: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-timesheet-reports-and-gadgets-removal-from-jira-cloud-792504481.html
You can directly access Time Reports by entering the URL. Ours goes like this:
https://<your JIRA site>/plugins/servlet/ac/timereports/timereports
Bear in mind that this will probably be removed soon, as covered in the blog.
Nope, we purchased the JIRA Time Reports and Gadgets for JIRA Cloud as replacement for the removed add on.
Ah, ok then it's valid because that part of the paid addon is there. I've not used the direct urls before, so I thought it might be part of the old addon that is going away. Sorry!
same for me.
I could not find timesheet gadget on the list...
It's been removed, as per the link I gave before.
Same error in our Cloud-Instance for this addon
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/timereports/cloud/overview
Please have a look at the article given in the earlier answer.
But I have purchased https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/timereports/cloud/pricing
This version was not removed from the cloud - you can still buy the addon here:
I think, you refer to the "old" free version of that addon.
Yes, that's what the blog says.
I'm using the add-on (Time Reports and Gadgets for JIRA Cloud) that was intended to replace the JIRA time reports. Was that also removed because it's no longer working...
We also purchased for JIRA Cloud the "Time reports gadget" at 5/month back in March. This morning all our users got the same error Helen got. I can run the report but we all want the gadget back on our dashboards.
I am also seeing the above error. I have also purchased this add-on through the marketplace and deployed a shared dashboard with the paid working gadget. On my personal dashboard I tested removing the gadget and tried to add the gadget back, however its missing.
I placed a banner on my site for my users to have something to help track time thanks to @Helen Galvez until this is resolved.
The solution below has resolved my issue.
"The issue can be resolved by disabling and re enabling the add-on and performing a re-index."
From the Vendor: https://bitbucket.org/azhdanov/jiratimesheet/issues/929/time-sheet-report-gadget-isnt-showing-up
We are also having this issue with the gadget and we have signed up for the $5 per month for up to 50 users. Running the report works as an alternative, but the gadget is more convenient. Also I notice that I cannot load any gadgets at all.
I will also post an announcement on the banner for my users
Are there any gadgets that are similar to the timesheets listed in the link Nic provided that do not have a fee associated with them?
Thanks @Dustin DeBres, you solution seems to have resolved our issue.
Thanks @Dustin DeBres - it worked for us
This has resolved the issue. Thanks @Dustin DeBres!
That also worked for us!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.