Hello All!
Is it possible to configure JIRA to change issue status when the issue is included to a version by using the "Release"-functionality available on Kanban boards?
I'm more than happy to elaborate!
Yes, this would be useful for us as well. We use a 'to be released' column to indicate issues that are completed but pending release.
If the release button can also transition that issues to 'Done' when clicked, it would be immensively useful.
Yes. This would be very helpful as well.
+1, I have tickets in status "done" (ready for release) and when I click release I want their status to change to "released".
I looked at using triggers on the workflow, but there's no trigger for "kanban release".
Currently, I have to go to Versions, then view in issue navigator, then bulk action, then select all, then transition issues, select done to released, confirm, waooo, it's a pain.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-61101
+1. Rather obvious missing feature that leaves the state of the tickets in a mess unless you intervene.
This plugin help me - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218123/version-released-workflow-trigger?hosting=server&tab=installation
It add new trigger which you can set for transition while editing a workflow
Thanks! That looks very promising.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.