Hi all,
We are new to JIRA Agile. using Scrum board. I have Stories and subtasks. Once sub-task is reassigned to QA for testing, It disappears from my board.
Please advice.
Thanks in Advance
Your board filter is excluding them (check Board -> Config -> General and read the filter), or they are being moved to a status that is not in one of your board columns.
Any Advice will help, how do you have Spriint board setup, if you don't mind to share.http://screencast.com/t/ZQgO1sTIhttp://screencast.com/t/r2uSU2sA0b
This sounds really odd, given 12 years of JIRA, but I can't read the search in your first screenshot. Project = Tap Analytics, but the last bit, I don't know.
Three questions, if I may? In your second screenshot:1. could you click the "board" button, and then go to "general". Your board filter will be there in JQL - could you copy that and paste it here? (plain text is easier, it is just a query)
2. again from the "board" button, go to "columns". To the left of this config screen, are there any status in the "unmapped" column?3. In your screenshot, you've got a "quick filter" enabled which looks like it probably says something like "only stuff assigned to Chris dePage". Can you find your issue if you de-select that?
Search is:
Project = Tap Analytics, Type = All (bugs, enhancement)
Status = http://screencast.com/t/BZIle3wMLZe6
1) Filter Queryproject = TA ORDER BY Rank ASC
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.