I installed service desk and created a project, but it is not showing the default issue types created by service desk only shows 2 "Access" and "It Help" Anyone know how to fix this or am I doing something wrong
Are those the only features you're missing? You could always create the desired IssueTypes and configure them on the service desk end of things.
Yeah I know, I just want to make sure this is not some sort of bug or something else is wrong in the backend. Maybe the plugin didn't install correctly or something like that.
Yeah, maybe it's worth an uninstall/reinstall to be safe.
tried that still the same.
Workflow is incomplete and statuses missing
I would likely raise a support issue with Atlassian. There seem to be some other issues in play here.
Long overdue response, but is your project using a Service Desk project template that only has those 2 issue types? Not all project templates will have all of the issue types seen in Admin > Issues > Issue Types. You can however create your own schemes and associate them to your project to use all of the default issue types.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.