Hello Diane,
I think that this Documentation has all the information you may need.
I hope this helps!
Hi Lorenzo
Thanks but doesn't quite explain what I am trying to do. I have a workflow with an approval stage. I have set it to accept 1 approval, but would like to preconfigure a list of approvers so that the all of the listed approves get an email and any one of them can approve or decline.
I have not been able to do this. If I click the edit buttion on the queued requests, there is an approver box which is empty. The agent can use the "user-picker" to add one or more approves, which then alerts those people when the agent updates. I had hoped I could just pre-populate the list of approvers.
I hope that makes sense.
Diane
Hi Diane,Not sure if you still need this, but to create the pre-defined approver list do the following:
Thanks,Marie
Another way, which may get the same result is to create an automation / customer rule
Cheers,
Mark
I do not see the "Approvers field" on the Project Settings/Request Types page. Did this move somewhere else?
Hi @Diane Swan
Were you able to solve this situation? Can you share the way in which it was resolved?
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.