I'm looking to be able to download an upgrade installer from 6.4.x to the 7.0.
Is there such a thing?
or maybe i'm missing the documentation on that part of it.
Hi Kevin,
If you have JIRA Agile (I'm assuming you do because you tagged your question with it) you can download the new JIRA Software installers here. You can also read about upgrading from JIRA + JIRA Agile to JIRA Software on the new Atlassian Migration Hub.
Cheers,
Dave Meyer
JIRA Product Manager
@Dave Meyer - What if you are looking for the tar.gz? Will those be available or are we being forced into leveraging the installer?
Go to the JIRA Software download page (https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/download) and choose the "OS X" option. That's the .tar.gz archive. We are going to update these options in the next couple weeks to be more clear. We've been attempting to simplify the download pages and it's apparent we've gone a bit too far
Thanks @Dave Meyer. Also...as a heads up...could you take a look at this thread and comment? I won't be at Summit so I can't ping you directly. https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/31664952/jira-7---coresoftwarejsd
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.