Is there a way to close all subtasks when his parent task is closed ?
Native solution, Plugin or Groovy script ?
Yes you can have a look at this
I've never tried this groovy script but it should do what you need....
https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/GRV/Post+Functions#PostFunctions-Autocloseallsubtasks
Too late, Mizan was faster
Thank you for both of you !
YEAH , hey but you can vote up .
Do you think I can do the same for linked issue ?
This should be another question .
BTW i feel it should be vice versa in case of issues i.e. Automatically close an issue when all linked issues are resolved
It would be a fairly simple modification of the script. All the code for that exists in other scripts, so it's a case of combining, and testing. If you don't have much programming experience it's a steep learning cliff. It may be available in other plugins... not sure.
I'm estimating requirements about future developement so I needed to know if I can do it easily, thanks to your feedbacks I think yes.
I can't find this option in the plugin post functions-
I am using jira 5.2.11 and ScriptRunner - 2.1.11
There's now a very easy to configure way to transition parents and sub-tasks in sync using Automation for JIRA!
You can easily modify related issues (such as parents, stories, sub-tasks, epics, linked issues and even JQL) using our related issues action and condition:
(this example transitions sub-tasks to "In Progress", but you could easily change this to "Closed")
For more details see https://blog.codebarrel.io/synchronize-parent-and-sub-task-issues-with-automation-for-jira-bdcca6c9d453
That's it.
Another example:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.