Hi,
I need some support on JIRA.
Every sprint I have the same issue that prevents me from closing one sprint and starting the next on my sprint board.
The nature of the problem is that persons working on other projects are setting my sprint into their issues. Unfortunately I have no access, none, not even view to their project so when I try and close my sprint, unseen and unknown issues belonging to another project prevent me from doing so. Jira reports a message saying that I need to be an admin of the following projects... Normally one of the projects will be unknown to me. Every sprint I have to go and ask the admin of that project to remove any references to my sprint name. It happens all the time, every single sprint for more than 6 months. I'm fed up, especially as today there seems to be some confusion and I can't get my sprint closed.
So, can someone please tell me how I can restrict use of my sprint names or my sprint board (and sprint names). This would prevent the others from accidentally using my sprint name in their issues (which I cannot even see). I can only see that I can adjust the names of the admins for a sprint board, but I want to restrict the view and the use of the sprint names to only a small list of people or a small list of projects. Is this possible?
Many thanks
Vineet Kumar