I created two topics as a test and it does not let me delete one.?
Second, is there a way to have it so that certain topics are only visible to certain groups?Thanks,
Rita Kumar
Hi Rita,
You can only delete a topic if you have Administrator permission and if there isn't any comments or users assigned watching it. In this link you can get more information.
To change the permissions on Confluence Questions (if the user doesn't have it yet), please check this link.
All the best,
Renato Rudnicki
Thanks one other question... when i was asking about permissions...
I mean is there a way to restrict certain topics to certain groups... the page you shared does not discuss that. If not, are there any plans to add that?
Thanks
Hi Rita, Sorry, but I'm afraid I didn't understand your question about sharing the page... Could you clarify it to me or give an example? Cheers, Renato Rudnicki
What I mean is... I create a topic called development- is there a way for one to restrict q &a on that topic to a group both viewing and comments... or is it everyone (who is granted permissions to questiosn) has access to see all topics in questions
Hi Rita, I'm afraid what you want to do isn't possible. If you allow a group or a user to see / answer on Confluence Questions, he or she will be able to do it in all topics. I didn't find another way to restrict access by topics. However, there's this feature request for it. Please vote on this case to increase visibility.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.