I have an individual bitbucket account and am a member of a team on bitbucket.
Recently I created a new bitbucket repository on my individual account and pushed code from a local repository into it. I then transfered that repository from my individual account to my team account, and I accepted the transfer on behalf of my team.
After making some changes on my local code base i tried to push those changes to origin with a git push and received the following error message:
nw-client (master)]$ git push
fatal: https://[myname]@bitbucket.org/[myname]/nw-html-client.git/info/refs?service=git-receive-pack not found: did you run git update-server-info on the server?
I realized at that point that I needed to update my origin's URL, so I typed the following git command into the terminal:
git remote set-url origin git@bitbucket.org:[myteamname]/nw-html-client.git
But,
git ls-remote
returns
[nw-client (master)]$ git ls-remote
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
My git.config file looks like this:
[core]
repositoryformatversion = 0
filemode = true
bare = false
logallrefupdates = true
ignorecase = true
precomposeunicode = false
[remote "origin"]
url = git@bitbucket.[myteamname]/nw-html-client.git
fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
[branch "master"]
remote = origin
merge = refs/heads/master
What am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated!