Hi everyone,
I yesterday purchased the Questions for Confluence Plug-In and immediately after entering the key got into troubles.
Namely, it is obvious that the installation of the Question plugin did not integrate with the existing Confluence instance.
- There are two occurences of the "People" button in the header menu:
image2015-12-15 10:4:37.png - On the side menu in the Confluence Administration view there are duplicate instances of several menu items. Ex: Purchased add-ons or Global Permissions.
image2015-12-15 10:8:4.png - The Create ->"Ask a question" takes me to Page Not Found page.
I am even unable to Disable nor to Uninstal the plugin via the Manage add-ons Panel. I get the following log messages:
| Failed to uninstall add-on Questions for Confluence Plugin (com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-questions version 2.4.4) | | |
| Failed to disable add-on Questions for Confluence Plugin (com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-questions) |
Can anyone help or share experiences?
Thank you in advance,
Ruben N