This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Recently Updated Macro Showing a Blank Screen. I'm on Confluence cloud while the aforementioned article relates to those on the Confluence Installation version. So kindly guide what to do in order to see the recently updated pages through the macro.
You can't use it, so you're stuck.
Thanks for your prompt answer.
But I'm not sure I understand, are you saying I can't use the Recently Updated Macro b'cos I'm on Confluence Cloud? Or some thing else?
B'cos it was working fine in another page.
You asked a broken question - you implied something couldn't be done on Cloud without explaining what it was you were trying to do. So I was confirming what you'd said.
The recently updated macro is available on cloud, so it'll work. So I'm not sure why you're asking.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.