I deleted my current Scrumboard and create a new one. After I create a new one my backlog is empty. The previous tickets are missing.
Hey there, Gilbert.
Did you perform reindexing after you bump into this problem? Sometimes the data inconsistency in your instance might cause this to happen. If the issue continues to occur, can you check whether the previous configuration of Scrum Board is the same as the previous one? How do they differ?
Under circumstances, you can also log a ticket in https://support.atlassian.com/ to get the assistance from support. Hope this helps.
Warm regard,s
Danial
Hi Ahmad,
I'm still waiting for our Admin to re-index Jira. There is no difference between my new and deleted Scrumboard.
Hey there again, Gilbert.
Let's see how the reindexing process goes. Hopefully the backlog will be back after the process is completed.
Warm regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.