Hi All,
I am facing an issue with the Tempo timesheet. I am unable to view the timesheet of any new users created recently.
I have sufficient permissions - I am the administrator, tempo project manager and developer for all projects. I have also added the new user to a Tempo team and assigned roles to the user for the project. Still I am unable to view the timesheet under Tempo–> Timesheet --> User
Steps to reproduce this:
- Create a new user in JIRA
- Add the user to a Tempo Team and assign a developer role to the user for a project.
- Link the project to the Tempo team
- As the new user, log work on any of the ticket under the project
- Goto Tempo–> Timesheet --> User : Search for the new user. There wont be any results when you search.
Could you please help and let me know how to resolve this.
Thanks.
Avinash