We have made no changes to our install and our network/IT support team can find no issues on our end.
- Is this a JIRA problem?
- Can anyone help me sort it?
- Details as below.
thanks,
Vincent Kurutza
QA Manager - Velti UK
From: Nikos Lionas
Sent: 27 September 2012 10:44
To: Marina Stavridi; IT_Systems; jira_admin
Cc: Vincent Kurutza; Support - IT
Subject: RE: MIG JIRA > email Notifications not working
Hi Vincent,
After check at antispam there is nothing to block the mails from jira.
Once the jira app is hosted at atlassian I think they have to check why the mails are sending.

From: Marina Stavridi
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 10:09 AM
To: Nikos Lionas; IT_Systems; jira_admin
Cc: Vincent Kurutza; Support - IT
Subject: RE: MIG JIRA > email Notifications not working
Hi Vincent,
Adding Systems team; they may be able to assist you.
Marina
From: Vincent Kurutza
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 11:28 AM
To: Support - IT
Subject: MIG JIRA > email Notifications not working
Importance: High
https://migapps.atlassian.net/browse/DQAP-15
Hi all:
I have tested this using an example above and can confirm the emails are no longer working, this appears to be a recent issue.
This has occurred before and we made no changes to JIRA to cause it nor fix it, perhaps you can look into it from the Outlook/Email end?
Thanks,
Vincent
From: Daniel Hollis
Sent: 27 September 2012 09:19
To: Vincent Kurutza
Cc: Ben Chester
Subject: Re: JIRA Notifications
Cheers.
I was used to receiving notifications etc, but I will keep looking at the dashboard.
Cheers
From: Vincent Kurutza <vkurutza@velti.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 09:19:05 +0100
To: Daniel Hollis <dhollis@velti.com>
Cc: Ben Chester <bchester@velti.com>
Subject: RE: JIRA Notifications
https://migapps.atlassian.net/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10801
BTW in the meantime I have shared dashboards for clients/projects so if you save them as favs perhaps you can check a few times a day.
Thanks,
Vincent
From: Vincent Kurutza
Sent: 27 September 2012 09:17
To: Daniel Hollis
Cc: Ben Chester
Subject: RE: JIRA Notifications
On it already, no changes were made to JIRA so I shall ask the support team as perhaps it’s a Velti Outlook issue.
Thanks,
Vincent
From: Daniel Hollis
Sent: 27 September 2012 09:13
To: Vincent Kurutza
Cc: Ben Chester
Subject: JIRA Notifications
Hi Vincent,
Yesterday I got assigned 7 jiras and I didn't get notified by email. Could you double check I have notification alerts on please.
Regards,
Dan