This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Moving an issue
Hi there,
we are using JIRA Software (Server 7.1) and JIRA Service Desk (Server 3.1).
When buying our licences for the server version, we were reassured by our your distribution partner, that moving issues from JIRA Service Desk to JIRA Software (and the other way around) is also possible with the server version.
The Use Case:
With JIRA Software we handle requirements (even from external partners), JIRA Service Desk is our bug tracker.
Our Customer sometimes cannot tell apart a bug from a requirement, that´s why we need to move a bug from JIRA Service Desk to JIRA Software.
However, after consulting the documentation and checking all the sources I could find, I was not able to tell, why I am still not able to move an ticket across the applications.
I can move an issue from one JIRA Software project to another though.
Cheers
Isabel