From my JIRA home page, I click on “Create Filter”, and instead of a template being offered (I assume that’s what I should see) I get direct issue detailed view.This looks like a bug in Jira itself, or something has been misconfigured. User have only Jira-User & user permission.Please let me know what is the problem.
What do you mean by "JIRA home page"? Can you show us where this "create filter" option is appearing for you and what it goes to when you click it?
JIRA dashboard page.In Favorite Filter Gadget we clicked on "Create Filter" Tab.User have only Jira-User & user permission
Ah, ok, that gadget.
I think you need to look again at what you land on when clicking the link. It does NOT take you to "direct issue detailed view", it takes you to the "issue navigator", which is the main place where you create filters.
Whenever clicked on "create filter" it should go to issue list view.But in my case It direct go to single issue detailed view.
The same thing happens to one of my users.
Happened again today. Going to Issue Search and switching from Detail to Basic View seems to fix it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.