Hi,
I'm evaluating the Tempo Worksheets add-on to JIRA/JIRA-Agile. I'm stucked with one problem related to work logging on issues, and I hope you can help me.
When any user logs its work on the issue using Tempo functionality (like 'tracker' or 'log work' from issue menu etc), the "remaining" and "logged" fields (on the given issue) are updated and it is possible to see the work log entries in Activity - Work Log. However the standard Burndown Chart (as well as Sprint Report) does not see any changes in logged hours / remaining hours. In Burndown Chart there is a list of events and the only event registerd is the sprint start (no 'work logged' or 'RTE change' events are displayed if made via Tempo Worksheets).
There is no problem if the user logs the work using standard JIRA time-reporting functionality. I attach few screens to visualise the problem.
The issue activity/work-log include all the worklog entries (issue: GD-1), but the Burndown Chart details includes only the entries registered with native Jira.
I'm trying JIRA/JIRA Agile 6.6.8 with Tempo Worksheets 7.12.
Any ideas what the problem might be?
issue timetracking.jpg
Issue worklog.jpg
Burndown chart.jpg