I was upgrade JIRA from old version,then I tried install corresponding plugin at new instance and I got a error message when I wanna enable the "Enterprise Password Policy for JIRA" plugin that will fail like attachment to display.
pluign.jpg
There are some log message of log file
___ FAILED PLUGIN REPORT _____________________ 1 plugin failed to load during JIRA startup. 'com.intenso.jira.plugins.password-policy' - 'Enterprise Password Policy' failed to load. Error creating bean with name 'pluginConfigurationService' defined in URL [bundle://169.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugins-components.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NumberFormatException: null null It was loaded from /var/atlassian/application-data/jira/plugins/installed-plugins/password-policy-1.6.3.jar
2016-11-07 18:17:09,934 ThreadPoolAsyncTaskExecutor::Thread 30 ERROR admin 1096x87x1 cx8zwu 192.168.52.1 /rest/plugins/1.0/com.intenso.jira.plugins.password-policy-key [o.e.g.b.e.i.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor] Unable to create application context for [com.intenso.jira.plugins.password-policy], unsatisfied dependencies: none
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'pluginConfigurationService' defined in URL [bundle://169.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugins-components.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NumberFormatException: null
Any update on this? I am experiencing the same issue.
Any update on this, please ???
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.