We have a user project where linking may connect to 1500 issues in his project based on a Sprint they are creating. Thanks for any comments!
I can't say that I've seen that many issue links set against a single issue before, however, I think the impact would be limited to a slight performance hit when loading issues that contain many links.
Not an answer but a question, what is the need to link 1 issue to around 1500 issues?
Hi Gabrielle, the user apparently wants to link all of the issues under a given sprint. We did not have a problem exporting, then importing the linked issues (copying the issue numbers to the linked issue box) but we are concerned that this activity may impact performance. I'm still looking into the reasoning behind this. If there is a performance issue, I may be able to give them an alternative to this request.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.