I have two custom fields both of them are Select List (Single choice). When creating these two custom fields, I am only providing "None" as the value.
From within the initialiser of a behavior, I am defining values for the first field as below.
Field A is called "Operating System" and has its values as "Windows, Linux, MAC".
The values for the second field, viz., Field B, is set via a getFieldById(fieldChanged) (This behavior is associated with the Field A so that it gets triggered everytime Field A's options are changed from the Select List)
Field B is called "Flavor" whose values are set based on the value chosen for Operating System.
So when "Windows" is chosen, then "Flavor" gets set to "98", "2000","XP"
When "MAC is chosen, then "Flavor" gets set to "Mountain Lion", "Yosenmite", "El Captain"
as its values.
When attempting to submit an issue with the above mentioned two fields, I get an error saying I have chosen an invalid value.
Was wondering if someone could please help me in this regard.
FWIW I am using JIRA v6.3.5