I try to create 2 subtasks in groovy worflow postfunction.
The same groovy script leads to different results on 2 JIRA instances (the same version 6.3)
On JIRA1 - it's fine.
On JIRA2: it's hanging up.I got error as the result.
Actually subtask1 is created fine, but while creation of subtask2 it's hanging on
IssueService.IssueResult createResult = issueService.create(currentUser, validationResult);
and can't perform it
as I see it cannot get the next key in project
mysql admin shows that "UPDATE project .." is performing
java processes
java.lang.Thread.State: WAITING (parking)
at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
- parking to wait for <0x00000004d2b80630> (a java.util.concurrent.FutureTask)
at java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:186)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.awaitDone(FutureTask.java:425)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:187)
at com.atlassian.jira.project.DefaultProjectManager$NextIdGenerator.getNextId(DefaultProjectManager.java:911)
and as result
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: com.atlassian.jira.exception.DataAccessException: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericEntityException: while updating: [GenericEntity:Project][id,10532]
so seems transaction isolation level on JIRA1 and jira2 are not the same - but I'm not familiar to it at all
could you help please to find out how to fix it on jira2?
Thanks in advance.