Is there a way to display the Label of an Issue next to the Epic-Link on the backlock view?When adding the Label on the Configure Card Layout Settings, the Label will be shown below the Issue summary.
I'd like a style which is more like this (old styling maybe?):https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Epic+Tag+or+Label+is+missing+on+Sprint+board
We currently use a CSS hack to display it like this:
jira.PNG
Go to Configure board, Card layout, and select Labels under Backlog - > Field Name.
Capture.PNG
This will display the Labels belowe the Issue summary, I'd like to display the Labels next to the Issue summary.
Hi Kevin, I've been looking for the same thing, did you ever find a solution? If not, can you share your CSS hack?
We've added the following snippet to the Announcement Banner HTML text:
<style type="text/css"> .ghx-issue-compact .ghx-issue-content { display:flex; } </style>
Thank you!
no longer working - JIRA just renders whatever you put in the banner field
I'm having this struggle as well ... has there been anything new recently that helps me achieve this?
this is driving me crazy.
I know I can add up to 3 fields onto the card, by configuring the card layout in the Board Settings.
However, when I add a label field, it doesn't show on the card.
Any ideas if this is possible?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.