I am sorry, I don't understand the question.
You have a custom field (CR) on the issues, I see that. You want to do something with that field in swimlanes. But I don't understand what you are trying to achieve. You need to see the CR on the issues on the board? You are trying to do swimlanes by CR instead of Story? Could you explain what you expect to see?
I am trying to
Hope this is clearer
When you set "swimlane = story", there isn't really a query behind it. It takes each story with more than 0 sub-tasks and uses that as the header.
You can't change that either - it's code, not a query.
You can't do the grouping you describe either. A lane has a single layer of grouping, not two, so "group by X under Y" is not possible.
The closest you will get is a set of swimlanes, such that:
Thanks, as you said it is not answering my needs.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.