Hi,
I have Epic, story and sub-task hierarchy is my system.
I'd like to see all stories and tasks within a single Epic but in Jira and not in Agile view.
Is it possible?
Thanks,
If I understand the question correctly, you can search for stories and subtasks belonging to an epic using the epic custom field and the parent() function in JQL Tricks plugin
You can group stories by Component
or you can use Epic (or invent your own) custom field
If you really need a separate issue of Epic type you may consider this plugin https/marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/au.com.efficiencysolutions.jira.plugins.hierarchy
The latest Greenhopper patch includes the Epic Report, showing status of all epic-related from Report view. I think it still does not show subtasks. https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Viewing+the+Epic+Report
You can use the Links Hierarchy plug-in for Jira 5+ or above. It builds virtual links for Epics and subtasks in the fly and displays those hierarchies on an interactive HTML 5 graph.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1211022
[UPDATE]: The plugin was fully re-engineered in the 3.0 version dropping Flash support and replacing it by awesome HTML 5 graphs furthermore a lot of other improvements (new filters, performance, new HTML 5 matrix view,...)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.