I am trying to follow the steps mentioned in https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILE/Creating+a+Board
but I don't see an option to "Create a Board" and another questions is how to get the global permissions
Hi Manpreet
Selecting Agile > Manage Boards you will have an option at the top right called Create board. Click on it to create a Board in Agile, or you can use the option Agile > Getting Started that will create an example of Board for you in Kanban or Scrum and you can delete it later.
Not sure what you meant by get the global permissions, but you can refer to this documentations regarding Global Permissions: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Global+Permissions
Hope it helps,
Ricardo Carracedo.
Thanks Ricardo for the info. I don't see an Agile (tab/button) in the top navigation/menu bar. Do I have the rights or what so ever required to create board ?
If you are a admin at JIRA you should be able to see it. Probably the add-on is not installed. You need to check it at Add-Ons if the JIRA Agile add-on is installed.
Regards,
Or it might be installed and not enabled, seen that one before too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.