I need to fix the Release Version History on a set of issues. I believe a colleague may have done something funny when he released a previous version that still had open issues - he may not have correctly had them moved to the next version as these issues are showing up in the following query when they technically haven't been released.
project = RIS - Client Facing and Release Version History is not EMPTY and fixVersion not in (CF2012-Q1, CF2012-Q2, CFJUL12, CFAUG12)
I believe they may have been inadvertently released with version CFAUG12 and then manually edited to change version to CFSEP12 and are still open issues. I cannot Bulk Edit the Release Version History - mechanically I am able to access that field in the bulk edit process but it does not seem to actually change the data. I also cannot add the Release Version History as a column on the search results to actually see what the value is/values are.
So to get my story point burndown by children statistics correct I need to be able to fix this data.