Howdy
when clicking on the 'Agile' Button (Greenhopper) in IE 8 i am getting the error message 'ATL_JQ undefined' (can not upoad a scrreenshot because of my karma -.- ).
Environment:
Jira 5.0.3
Greenhopper 5.9.7.1
IE 8
Howdy,
this issue resolved itself without my impact.
Hope yours will do so, too.
Please riase a support request for this issue. The support engineers will want to take a closer look.
Thanks,
Nicholas Muldoon
Morning,
Was there ever a resolution to this issue? I'm receiving the same error and didn't see it posted anywhere else.
Cheers.
Hi,
I'm facing the same issue.
I'm using IE 8 version 8.0.7601.17541. Which exact version are you using?
Thanks and kind regards,
Alex
howdy
8 0 7601 17541
It seems no answer was actually posted back here. Here's what we found:
Looks like there are currently 2 possibilities to resolve this:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.