We had two issues occur this morning (never happened before and both occurred within 30 minutes of one another)
- Someone completed a sprint that shouldn't have
- A board got deleted that shouldn't have
We are trying to find out who did this or how it could have happened; especially since the board's owner and myself (as an admin) were working in the board at the time it got deleted.
There do not seem to be any system tools available in the UI to know who did these actions. When we went to the database, we could not locate any auditing information (what user and when) for these actions either.
I'm hoping that we overlooked a db table as I cannot image such actions not being auditing or tracking such information. Does anyone know how I might query the db to pull:
- Who completed a specific sprint
- Who deleted a specific rapid board
Thanks!