I use JIRA 4.4.5 and GreenHopper 5.8.7. I just wanted to start using Rapid Bord. I was able to create a board, but when I clicked 'Use' I got the following error:
An exception occurred
Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.
We have found a solution on our own. We had an incorrect system-webresources-plugin.xml with missing dirtyFormWarning.js resource. So we fixed it by adding the resource to the xml.
<resource type="download" name="dirtyFormWarning.js" location="/includes/jira/dialog/plugins/dirtyFormWarning.js">
<param name="source" value="webContextStatic"/>
</resource>
Marina: GH has undergone lot of updates and Rapidboard has undergone lot of updates and corrections. Can you upgrade the GH to the latest version and check whether that helps? You can update it using Universal Plugin Manager
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+JIRA's+Plugins
Hi Renjith,
Thank you for the answer. But the GH 5.8.7 is the latest version which is compatible with JIRA 4.4.5. So in order to upgrade GH we first need to upgrade JIRA and that is not so easy. Is there any fix or workaround for version 5.8.7?
Thank you!
Oh, didnt notice your JIRA version. Are there any indications in the jira logs which you can paste here?
Otherwise please raise a support requestion with Atlassian
Hi Marina,
This is often caused by buggy browser extensions. Please try disabling any browser extensions you might be using and see if that helps.
Thanks,Shaun
Hi Shaun,
Thanks for the response. I understand what you mean. But it happens at each browser for every user in our company. I tried to open it in IE, which I didn't use at all and never set up any extensions and got the same error.
I think I better create a support request.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.