This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Connecting JIRA to PostgreSQL
IWe have JIRA installed, now we have changes the IP schema and due to this we are getting below error
<span class="pln">2016-04-18 13:12:55,958 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [o.o.c.entity.jdbc.DatabaseUtil] Unable to establish a connection with the database... Error was:org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Connection refused. Check that the hostname and port are correct and that the postmaster is accepting TCP/IP connections. 2016-04-18 13:12:55,959 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [o.o.c.entity.jdbc.DatabaseUtil] Could not get table name information from the database, aborting. 2016-04-18 13:12:55,982 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [NoModule] Error getting datasource via DBCP: JdbcDatasourceInfo{uri='jdbc:<a href="postgresql://192.168.1.228:5432/jira" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">postgresql://192.168.1.228:5432/jira</a>', driverClassName='org.postgresql.Driver', username='super', password='********', isolationLevel='null', connectionProperties=null, connectionPoolInfo=ConnectionPoolInfo{maxSize=20, minSize=20, initialSize=null, maxIdle=20, maxWait=30000, sleepTime=300000, lifeTime=600000, deadLockMaxWait=600000, deadLockRetryWait=10000, validationQuery=null, minEvictableTimeMillis=null, timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis=null, poolPreparedStatements=null, testOnBorrow=null, testOnReturn=null, testWhileIdle=null, maxOpenPreparedStatements=null, numTestsPerEvictionRun=null, removeAbandonedTimeout=300, validationQueryTimeout=null, defaultCatalog=null}} java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException: com.atlassian.jira:name=BasicDataSource</span>
How do I change IP "192.168.1.228" to new IP. I tried to find DBCONFIG.XML, but I am not able to find it.
Is there any other way to change IP?