Is there a way to convert a text field to a checkbox or radio button? I see there are options on converting it to a single or multiple select, but I do not see any other options.
This is not a simple task. Can you give some detail about what the field looks like today (what data has been captured already) and what you need to convert it to? (Select field, what kinda options?)
Most likely this is going to be handled with Export/Import or direct Database manipulation.
I figured it would not be straight a forward solution.
I am basically wanting to provide the user creating/updating an issue with two choices (Yes/No). The easiest ux would be to have the user see a radio button and then make the selection. The other option is to create rest endpoints that a behaviour uses and provide a drop down.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.